Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013  Whitsunday.

Welcome to my new blog which is simply entitled "Father Todd Bragg's Sermons."  I know, it's a pretty snappy title but I think it gets the job done.  As the name suggests, this is where you will be able to see Fr. Todd's sermons online.  Of course, Fr. Todd would like it better if you would listen to his sermons in person during Mass but if that is not possible, this is the next best thing.  Well, OK,  . . . the next best thing would be to have the sermons videotaped and shown on the parish website.  Yes, that would be better but since I don't have the capability to videotape not to mention the know-how to post the videos online, this is the next best option.  OK, a podcast of the actual sermons would be better but, again, I don't have the capability or the know-how to do this, just writing out the sermons in this blog will have to do.   In addition to posting sermons, hopefully, I will be posting other items of interest as well such as interesting pictures, etc.  So,  as they say, come back often and enjoy!!!!

Please visit the St. Margaret Parish website:
http://indyanglican.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment